Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 17

I can't believe we're already 17 weeks! Eek! It does help that I have school to take my mind off the countdown!



The Baby Barker is about 5 inches, and weighs about 5 oz...about the weight of a turnip!
Here is a cute questionare that I found online for your pregnancy. ♥

How far along? 17 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: about 2 lbs since my first drs visit....I lost 3 lbs between my first two weigh ins. :-(
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I'm using rubber bands when needed, but I think I will make a belly band this weekend.
Stretch marks? No!
Best moment this week: Well, this week was Thanksgiving. So we went to both sets of parents houses during the week. When we were at my parents house, my dad rubbed my belly and said, "That's where the baby is right now!" It was really neat to have someone else pin-point where the baby was resting. ☺
Miss Anything? Not at the moment.
Movement: Like crazy! Especially the past couple of days where I've been riding in a car or laying on the couch and can just sit and feel the flutterings and kicks! My first fluttering was week 13. I've had about one per week until last week, where I felt the baby almost every day!
Food cravings: Not particularly. Mostly salty stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth in the mornings...and still don't like a whole lot of meat.
Have you started to show yet: a little. I'm just a little pudgy. My pants are tighter. But haven't really popped, yet.
Gender: Find out in 3 weeks!!! So excited!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but starting to flatten.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody lately. :-( I'm sorry to anyone I've snapped at or ignored. If I'm not moody, though, I'm happy. It's been a bi-polar pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, Popping out where people can tell I'm pregnant, and for David to feel the baby kick.
The baby was poking out a little last night, and I told David to come here...he must not have heard the urgency in my voice, and ignored how I said, "Come here, come here, come here!" about 5 times...so, he missed it. :-( I'm sure there will be many more oportunities!

No comments :

Post a Comment