Friday, December 9, 2011

18 Weeks...and Counting...

Week 18! (And Four days!) Only one week and a weekend for our halfway point! :-)





At this point, the baby is about the lenghth of a bell pepper! (5.5 inches)

How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? I don't need them, but I am wearing maternity jeans today! SOOOO Comfy!
Stretch marks? Not from the pregnancy. :-)
Best moment this week: I felt Baby Barker kick from the outside. :-) I love all the movements...
Miss Anything? Being "not pudgy" lol...I really need to start working out! Oh, and a medium rare steak!
Movement: It's like their is pop-corn being popped in my stomach! And the other night, I woke up with a horrible pain in my back; I think BB used my kidney as a punching bag!!!
Food cravings: Yesterday was one of my firsts...Chocolate and peanut butter...so I ate a chocolate pudding with peanut butter mixed in. YUM!!!
Have you started to show yet: A little, yes! But it's mostly looking pudgy, not preggo. :-(
Gender: We find out in One week and three days!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Belly Button in or out? Still in...for now!
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little moody this week. :-( Poor David!!!

I am so thankful that school is almost over! This week is finals! Then, the next weekend, we go see David's family for Christmas! And the weekend after that we go see my family for Christmas! (I love having two Christmases with our families!) Then, the weekend after that starts my vacation! We're actually not going anywhere, but we are having a stay-cation. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do in the DFW area???


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Ps 139:13-16

1 comment :

  1. In the DFW area...you MUST see the Ice show at the Gailord in Grapevine..This year they are doing Dreamworks..Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, etc. They make colored Ice Carvings to create this beautiful and FUN exhibit!

    ReplyDelete