Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 21!!!




How far along? 21 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? I have a few, and they are by far the most comfy! But I can still wear regular jeans with my homeade belly bands. ☺ NOT the rubber bands, though!!! Too tight!!!!

Stretch marks? Not from the pregnancy. ☺

Best moment this week: I love the kicking, but I love Hubby feeling them, now. Also, my parents and brother got to feel him move and kick, too! ♥♥♥

Miss Anything? Not really....

Movement: A lot!!! From turning over to full fledged kicks! I am loving it!!!

Food cravings: Not really this week. Mainly Italian, though, and some Mexican. MMMM...Fruits are now a big craving, too.

Have you started to show yet: YES! Finally! I'm getting round...mainly in front. We'll try to keep it that way, too! ☺

Gender: We're having a boy!!!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Belly Button in or out? Still in...for now!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty much happy, but I have my moments. ☺

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.(Matthew 18:2-6 ESV)

No comments :

Post a Comment