Tuesday, January 24, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things…

DSCF0446

 Fruit Salad
-Strawberries
-Peaches
-Bananas
-Kiwi
So Much easier to put in a pitcher and pour out.
Looks prettier, too.

 

DSCF0462

    •  Tea
      Chai with milk and sugar
      Fruit with honey or sweet-n-low
      Of course sweet iced tea. ☺ I am from the South. 

 

 

 

stork

Gideon Edward Barker♥
Feeling him move, like after I drink my tea or eat my fruit.
Anticipating what he looks like, what his personality is, what he’ll be when he grows up. 

 

 

Pinterest_Logo1-Large

Of course I will say Pinterest!
It has gotten me addicted to crafts, DIY, and sewing!
(Hopefully I will start a dress or shirt sometime this week!)

Maternity Pants! 

I got these pants from Motherhood.com, and love them! It’s so nice to have cute jeans that fit again! Without having to wear a belly band!

 

 

40245_651738788468_38703119_36833578_7659973_n

 

 

♥Kisses from David Barker♥

 

 

 

3484629079_c5bb353dca

 

 

Knowing that My Jesus Loves Me

 

 

 

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:15-17

No comments :

Post a Comment