Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 23! Four Months to GO!!!

Gideon is about 11 inches and weighs a little over a pound!!! Amazing! No wonder I've popped! ♥






How far along? 23 Weeks! I'm Six Months Preggo!!! WOW!!!


Maternity clothes? Thank you Amber!!! She gave me shirts and a skirt that I can wear! Love it. But I can still make due with the homemade belly band around my jeans. Somewhat. ☺


Stretch marks? Not from the pregnancy. ☺
Best moment this week: Well, this last week, I was able to chill. I took a week off work and loved (most of) it. Some was boring. And I definitely let the house go to pot, as well as eating right.
Other than that, I still love the kicks. He really gets after it when I eat fruit! I love sitting still when he moves. I also like picking on him; when he kicks, I poke the spot. And then he pokes back. ♥ It's amazing to just sit and watch him move my tummy. I love our bonding time.


Miss Anything? Bending like I used to. I know, I know, it'll get worse. At least, for now, I can still tie my shoes!


Movement: Me or him??? HA! Yes to both! I have started exercising again. I like being active.


Food cravings: Still just Mexican and Italian. Love fruits! Also, sushi...California rolls for now. :-) We ate at a steakhouse this week with friends, and it was horrible not being able to order my steak Medium rare. Especially for David, who shared with me. Boo! And one weird craving...A Bologna sandwich!!! Sounds heavenly with some sour cream and onion Lays...mmmm


Have you started to show yet: YES!!! I think I'm looking more preggo than pudgy, now. At least I hope so! Plus, I am starting to eat right and workout again, so maybe I can keep the weight gain to the 2-4 lbs/mo. like I'm supposed to. ☺


Gender: We're having a boy!!!


Wedding rings on or off? On


Belly Button in or out? Still in...for now!


Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty much happy, but I have my moments. ☺



Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)

No comments :

Post a Comment