Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 24!


Gideon is about 12 inches, about the size of an ear of corn.♥ And to accomodate him, my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. ☺

How far along? 24 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? Haven't worn the belly band in a while...might try to this week...Although I love skirts!☺
Stretch marks? Not from the pregnancy. ☺
Best moment this week: Running a whole mile without stopping! Also, waking up one morning without acne. YES! I think this is the first time since I got married that's happened.
Miss Anything? Not feeling cramped. I miss
Movement: He goes three or four days moving nonstop, then takes a break and moves a little. I think it's the fruit I eat during the week. If I slip on the weekends, and get junk food, he becomes lethargic. :-(
Food cravings: Just apples and oranges...I have to have one a day. Oh, and I have developed a love for chai tea. MMMM...
Have you started to show yet: You tell me!
Weight Gain: 10 lbs, as of today
Gender: We're having a boy!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Belly Button in or out? Still in...for now!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty much happy, but I have my moments. ☺


But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple area, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they were indignant. "Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, " 'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise' ?"
Matthew 21:15-16

No comments :

Post a Comment