Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 25 ♥

 

DSCF0451DSCF0452DSCF0454

Gideon is about 13.5 inches, and about 1.5lbs.♥

How far along? 25 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? I bought 2 pair of maternity jeans from Motherhood! I really like them! They make me feel pretty. :-)

Stretch marks? Not from the pregnancy. ☺

Best moment this week: Starting school. Sounds weird, I know, but I like learning. Also, this will give me a schedule, and I do better with schedules and order. Plus, I get to see friends (like Amber) and learn.  

Miss Anything? Getting off the couch w/o grunting. HA! It also feels as though I have a basketball in my stomach, so I can’t move like I once could. My posture has gotten a lot better!

Movement: Yesterday, after a big glass of OJ in the middle of class, he was going so crazy, I could actually tell that he was kicking w/both legs. Also, when I bent over the other day, he kicked me in the ribs. Ouch!

Food cravings: Not really. Actually, a bologna sandwich with sour cream and onion chips. Yum!!!

Belly Button in or out? I can push it out! But mostly it’s in…for now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy! I am so energetic!

But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
(2 Timothy 3:14-15 Holy Bible ESV)

No comments :

Post a Comment