Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 26 ♥

 

Gideon is about 14 inches, and between 1.5 and 2 lbs.♥

How far along? 26 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? Yes, Please! Still loving my jeans from Motherhood, and my skirt from Amber’s closet. ☺ I also really enjoy the free-flowing, long skirts I wore pre-pregnancy. I’m so thankful for this warm weather were I can enjoy spring-time clothes! Oh, and if you haven’t seen the maternity dress I made, check it out!

Best moment this week: *Going on a date with the hubby!*
Also, Sleeping, I think. ☺ I haven’t been getting too much sleep, but this weekend I slept a lot! Also, finishing my dress was a pretty big accomplishment. ☺  

Miss Anything? Still has to be moving…I CAN move around a lot, but it is a little inconvenient and uncomfortable at times. Also, going to the movies and being able to sit in the chairs comfortably. ☺

Movement: He was going crazy until yesterday…I think I grew, so he’s not as cramped. Also, he likes to get up when I do…so if I have to take David to class at 7am or go to the restroom at 4am, he thinks, “Oh, mommy’s awake…I am too! Time to parrrrtay!” It’s fun to feel him, but I want to sleep!

Food cravings: Finally had my bologna and sour cream chips. Yum! Of course I still love fruit, all kinds. Especially anything pineapple! I bought orange and pineapple juice instead of regular OJ this week and about fell in love!

Belly Button in or out? Sticking a little farther out, but still in for the most part.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy! I am so energetic!

The Story Behind Gideon

Then the angel of the LORD came and sat under the oak that was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite as his son Gideon was beating out wheat in the wine press in order to save it from the Midianites. The angel of the LORD appeared to him and said to him, “The LORD is with you, O valiant warrior.” Then Gideon said to him, “O my lord, if the LORD is with us, why then has all this happened to us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, ‘Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt?’ But now the LORD has abandoned us and given us into the hand of Midian.” The LORD looked at him and said, “Go in this your strength and deliver Israel from the hand of Midian. Have I not sent you?” He said to Him, “O Lord, how shall I deliver Israel? Behold, my family is the least in Manasseh, and I am the youngest in my father’s house.” But the LORD said to him, “Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat Midian as one man.”

This is a story of a warrior, who doesn’t know it at first. God uses him to defeat the enemy and deliver God’s people. This is our prayer for our son. That God allows him to be a warrior and be used of God to help deliver God’s people from the enemy. ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment