Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goodbye Second Trimester!

 

DSCF0515 DSCF0512 DSCF0514

Gideon is about 14.5 inches, and weighs about 2 lbs.♥ My-Photography-Love-of-Basketball-photography-14640944-1804-1250
This is the last week of the second trimester! According to whattoexpect.com, my uterus is now the size of a basketball.  I played sports through high school and absolutely love basketball, so I can fully appreciate the magnitude of this feat…speaking of feet, my son has decided to cuddle up under my ribcage while I’m at work. Cute when you think about it, but not so much when he’s squishing me or kicking under my ribs. Ouch!

How far along? 27 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? Yes, Please! Still loving my jeans from Motherhood, and my skirt from Amber’s closet. ☺ I also really enjoy the free-flowing, long skirts I wore pre-pregnancy. I’m so thankful for this warm weather were I can enjoy spring-time clothes! Oh, and if you haven’t seen the maternity dress I made, check it out!

Best moment this week: Feeling Gideon have the hiccups. So neat!

Miss Anything?  My leg not being numb, and my ribs not cramping. Other than that, I truly love being pregnant!

Movement: Lots, still. When he kicks, I feel my whole belly moving! And I love the hiccups! ♥

Food cravings: Last night was my first in a while. Tart Yogurt! My hubby was nice enough to stop by a frozen yogurt shop on our way to get Star Wars #2. (Not that good, in my opinion…to much mushy stuff…not enough light sabers!) <—Can you tell I’m going to love being a mommy to a little boy??!!!♥

Belly Button in or out? Almost all the way out! (Half and half!)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy…unless I am hungry, or tired, or achy, or…HAHA!

 

Sometimes I just have to remind myself…

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Philippians 4:8

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

 

Week 17 vs Week 27…How I’ve grown!

Week27Twin-1

1 comment :

  1. i love you and your baby and your belly! CANNOT believe you are entering your 3rd trimester!!!! so excited to meet this little guy :)

    ReplyDelete