Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!


Gideon is about 15 inches, and weighs between 2 and 2.5 lbs.♥

                             DSCF0539DSCF0536

How far along?
28 Weeks! (Or 7 whole months!!!)

Best moment this week: Valentine’s day! I got not one, but TWO dates with my hubby! Plus, he got me lotion and pink sweatpants! (Be still my heart!) And I got my first “Mommy” card from him and Gideon. ♥

Miss Anything?  Energy! I hit the third Trimester wall, it seems! When I worked out yesterday, I thought, “I know I worked out last week, not last month!”

Movement:  All the time! He mainly stays as high as he can under my ribs, and he’s started rolling under there. Not the most comfortable thing in the world! LOL.

Food cravings: Since I found out I gained 10 pounds last month, I haven’t really craved anything!

Belly Button in or out? Still the same…half and half

Happy or Moody most of the time: This week, I have been pretty moody…well, twice this week. Saturday and Tuesday. Both days, I struggled with my image and the weight I’ve gained. Saturday, I was trying to make something for Valentine’s Day. When I made it the first time, it was too tight! When I fixed it, it fit, but it looked like a tent! David liked it, but I did not feel attractive at all! After I spent a couple of days re-cooping from the low self-image, I go to the dr’s office Tuesday. I knew I had gained a lot last month, but I wasn’t prepared for the doctor to make a big deal about it. But I do want a healthy pregnancy (and, let’s face it, fast food every day for a month is not exactly healthy!) And I want a healthy baby. So I’ve started cooking again, and I’ve started eating right. Not so many carbs (my weakness!) and more fruits and veggies. We’ll see how this goes.

Weight Gain First Two Trimesters: 20 lbs

Prayer Needs:

  • Energy
  • Time Management
  • Weight acceptance and body image
  • Eating healthy

My View:

My Point 2  DSCF0531DSCF0530

*He likes to settle on the right, he always has! (When he’s not under my ribs, that is!)

Baby Bump

DSCF0525 DSCF0524

 

Verse to Ponder this Week

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…
But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Joshua 24:15

No comments :

Post a Comment