Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 29!

DSCF0565 

How far along? 29 Weeks! (Only 11 more to go!!!)

Best moment this week: FINALLY going to see Safe House! While we were in there, Gideon was jumping like crazy! ♥ I guess the gun-fire and crashes were too loud for him. Also, seeing David crawl through the window because we didn’t have keys to the house was priceless. 

Worst moment this week: I had to add this category this time. This morning I lost my wedding ring. I about flipped out! After about destroying the house and praying furiously, the Lord led me to the McDonald’s trash bag from last night, where my ring was at the bottom! TO BE THROWN AWAY! I’m glad I put the bag beside the trashcan, instead of inside. I think I might need to get a cheap ring to wear while I go through pregnancy brain…also, while my hands are swelling. PTL, though, He allowed me to find it (who would think to look through the McDonald’s bag by themselves???), and that it’s back on my finger.

Miss Anything?  Moving freely. Lol. I’m about ready for a bloody steak, too! Also, for my belly not to be itchy!

Movement:  Pretty much all the time. I’m very thankful that he does rest…some. ♥ He keeps pushing on my belly, too. Last night, in my sleep, I held my belly and rubbed it because I could feel him pushing against it. ♥

Food cravings: Back to fruit! And frozen tart yogurt with fruit and granola! YUM! 

Belly Button in or out? Flat! Almost all sticking out.

Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends…My emotions are magnified 100x’s! So, if something makes me happy, I’m deliriously happy and can’t stop laughing. But if something upsets me or makes me sad, I cry. I’ve cried three times already this trimester. Coming from the girl who can go years (literally) without crying…that’s a whole bunch!!!

Weight Gain First Two Trimesters: 20 lbs

Prayer Needs:

  • Energy
  • Time Management
  • Forgetfulness
  • Weight acceptance and body image
  • Eating healthy

This Never Gets Old:

“My son, hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother”

Proverbs 1:8

1 comment :

  1. You look wonderful :) be pleased with your body, it's working hard!
    When I was preg with my first baby, I would've given almost anything to be able to put on weight. I lost 25lbs in the first 3 months because of the "morning" sickness. Thanks to the Lord, though, because my son was born very healthy and 8lb6oz. But I hope that helps you accept the changes some... :) God is being good to you!

    ReplyDelete