Tuesday, March 13, 2012

8 months down, 2 months to go!

DSCF0625 DSCF0624

*This week, Gideon is about 4 pounds and 17 inches!*

How far along? Week 32! ♥ Only 2 months left!!!

Best moment this week: Going to birthing class. I am so thankful that my hubby will be with me! He is such a great coach…he actually took the class more seriously than I did! Just one more reason why I love him! ♥

Miss Anything?  Not really…I think I’m nesting b/c I have a lot of energy, again!

Movement:  Constant throughout the morning and evening. He gets bolts of energy when I eat lunch, too! Oh, and the hiccups…I love them! He has them up to 4 times a day! It almost puts me to sleep!

Food cravings: Fruit! And light salads like cucumber/tomato/feta salad. YUM! Also, I love Quinoa! And Kale chips! I could eat those all day!!!

Labor Signs: Not many Braxton Hicks...but some. Mostly the crampy, my-uterus-is-expanding feeling. But I know it’s all worth it! ♥

Belly Button in or out? Flat, and part of it’s out. Yes, weird, I know.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Both! My emotions are magnified 100%

Weight Gain So far: 24 lbs in 8 months

Looking forward to: Having him here! Holding him, kissing him, snuggling with him!

Prayer Needs:

  • Energy
  • Time Management
  • Forgetfulness
  • Weight acceptance and body image
  • Eating healthy
  • Blood Pressure went down this week! PTL!
  •  

"As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; And you will be comforted in Jerusalem."

(Isaiah 66:13)

1 comment :

  1. wahoo! 8 months! how was birthing class? i totally forgot to ask you last night...can't wait to meet that sweet little boy :)

    ReplyDelete