Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Big 3-0!

 

  DSCF0613The Big 3-0! Week 30!

This week, the little man is about 15.5 in and 3 lbs!!!

How far along? Week 30! ♥ Only 10 weeks left!!!

Best moment this week: We went and registered! It makes it a little more real to pick out things for Gideon…We went to Target (which really doesn’t have a lot!), Baby’s R Us, and Buy Buy Baby. We picked out the bigger items (we pretty much knew what we wanted) and most of the small stuff. I did forget towels and washcloths, so I might have to do that later. But for the most part, it’s done!!!

Miss Anything?  Energy! I’m so tired!

Movement:  Pretty constant. Although, the past two days he hasn’t been quite as active as I am used to…But he still likes to get under my ribs, as well as under my pelvic bone…AT THE SAME TIME!!! The Dr did say that he is head-down now…YAY!

Food cravings: Not so much. I just feel hungry all the time.

Belly Button in or out? Flat, and part of it’s out. Yes, weird, I know.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Both! My emotions are magnified 100%

Weight Gain So far: 19 lbs <—Yes, I lost a pound from two weeks ago!

Looking forward to: Having him here! Holding him, kissing him, snuggling with him!

Prayer Needs:

  • Energy
  • Time Management
  • Forgetfulness
  • Weight acceptance and body image
  • Eating healthy
  • Blood Pressure (it’s gotten steadily higher as I’ve gotten more pregnant)

This Never Gets Old:

“My son, hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother”

Proverbs 1:8

No comments :

Post a Comment