Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 34 ♥

DSCF0647 DSCF0646

*Went to the Dr this week. Gideon is about 4.5 lbs. Healthy baby. ♥

How far along? Week 34! ♥ Only 6 weeks left!!!

Best moment this week: Baby shower on Saturday! I had so much fun!!!

Miss Anything?  Putting on my shoes by myself. Not worrying about weight gain or movement or swollen feet. lol

Movement:  Pretty much all the time. ♥

Food cravings: Lots of fruit and sweet stuff! Kale chips! And Watermelon!!! I about ate half of what I bought last night cutting it up!

Labor Signs: Not so much this week. I start getting checked by the dr in two weeks!

Belly Button in or out? Pretty much out.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Both! My emotions are magnified 100%

Weight Gain So far: 28 lbs in 8.5 months

Wedding rings on or off? On mostly during the day. But around 5 or so I have to take it off. Boo!

Looking forward to: Going to see my family for Easter weekend next week!





Baby Shower!


DSCF0635














Do you like my dress?


I made it that morning!

















    DSCF0636 







I won cookies!

But I don’t need cookies!!!





















DSCF0638DSCF0643

Love the cake, Kari!!!


























Prayer Needs:



  • Getting everything done!



  • Staying focused on school



  • Eating healthy







Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”


Mark 10:13-15

No comments :

Post a Comment