Monday, August 20, 2012

Gideon…Month 4

This post will be fairly short, as the Gid-man is not sleeping too well, lately. He’s been fussy the past three days…spitting up a lot, screaming, wanting his paci and to cuddle. AND waking up three to four times per night starting at two-three am. I feel so sorry for him! He does not seem like he’s feeling well at all!IMG_0900

 

 

We went to our four month check up the other day. Our man weighs in at a whopping 15 lbs 11 oz. No wonder my arms are sore!

What’s New?

Other than being fussy and not feeling well…

  • We found our feet!DSCF1271

 

  • We love our bouncer!

DSCF1263

  • We like to sit up in our Bumbo.

 

 

DSCF1279

  • We like to grab things…

IMG_0922

  • We can push up so well…we really want to go!!!

IMG_0942

  • We found our tongue! (We really want to try food…maybe in a month or so…other than a little applesauce Smile)

IMG_0943

  • We’re so amazed at how much I’ve grown!

IMG_0921

  • I can roll from back to front…

IMG_0863

  • And front to back! (I’m off my mat!)

IMG_0948

  • I’ve started to take my paci since I haven’t felt well… but ONLY this one!

IMG_0906

 

I’m four months old!

 

 

IMG_0934

No comments :

Post a Comment