Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mom Hair!

The Story

I have been begging my husband for the last few months to let me cut my hair. OFF! With Little Man pulling it all the time and spitting in it and not having enough time to dry it, let alone fix it, it has been driving me crazy! He has said no.

Then we made a deal: I lose baby weight. I get hair cut.

I’ve had 5 lbs to go for the past month.

Then, out of the blue, he asks me if I want a surprise. “Of course!” I say.

He says, “Happy early birthday, you have a hair appointment at 1:00pm today.” Shut Up!

He’s been planning this for a while, apparently. He’s such a stinker sweetheart!

 

The Before

Before

The After

 

After

IMG_1212

 

 

Love it!!!

1 comment :

  1. Looks great! It's always nice to have a change. I chop mine short every 2 or 3 years and I never trim, either :) my husband like it long better, too. I'm currently growing it since I got a bob May 2011. LOL

    ReplyDelete