Thursday, November 28, 2013

Week 19…well, sort of…

Week 19

How far along? The ultrasound technician measured baby Barker at 18 weeks. BUT, since I’ve already have it in my head that I’m 19 weeks, that’s what I’m going with! Smile
Best moment this week: Going back to the dr and seeing baby Barker. Also, I got A PERM this week! I love it! I’ve always wanted curly hair. Smile
Miss Anything? Not really. I’m not big enough, yet, to be missing anything. Except that I go to the bathroom SO MUCH!
Movement: Baby B moves ALL THE TIME! Seriously, all the time. When we had the ultrasound a month ago, the baby was moving and talking! I think we’re going to be in trouble! Smile 
Food cravings: JUNK FOOD! But seriously, potato chips, popcorn, chocolate, sour straws, and cheeseburgers with french fries and mcflurries. My perfect meal! But I don’t eat like that all the time!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but still shallow from Gideon’s pregnancy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy, but moody at times…I feel pretty bad for David and Gideon.
Weight Gain So far: I have gained 1lb in six weeks…that brings my total to –5lbs so far. I weigh almost as much now as I did when I got married! 
Looking forward to: Getting a belly! No, seriously, I loved my pregnancy belly, and I thought with the second one, I would be enormous by now. Sigh, I guess I’ll just have to wait!

Prayer Needs:

  • Balancing work with family.

  • Staying close to Jesus through quiet times and alone times with Him.

  • Maintaining and gaining language.

  • Meeting Portuguese women who want to build relationships and learn about Jesus.

No comments :

Post a Comment