Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 24

It’s been six weeks since my last blog! Oh, My!

Catch up:

Baby BarkerWeek 22Week 24

(PS. I went back to my pushed back due date…That’s why it’s six weeks and not five…)

How far along? 24 Weeks
Name: Ruth Judsyn Barker – We’re having a girl!
Best moment this week: Having enough energy to go to David’s practice. I got to see the guys and girlfriends there. I also chased Gideon around the soccer pitch while the guys practiced. And when I say chased, I mean full sprints. This little boy (and big momma) can run!
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night. Not having indigestion ALL the time. Being comfortable while laying down. Not walking funny. You get the idea. 
Movement: Still all the time! I can tell when I’ve had a growth spurt, though, because I don’t feel her as much. And she isn’t kicking or hitting as hard as Gideon, even though it’s more often that him. It’s more like a “I’m here…I’m moving…” and his was a “Let me out!”
Food cravings: Nothing special, really. Cereal and Oatmeal (almost out of the later, if anyone wants to send me more…with folder’s half caf and coffee creamer. – selfish plug.) 
Belly Button in or out?
Still in, but still shallow from Gideon’s pregnancy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy. We had a great Christmas and New Year with friends. And now (minus today) I feel like I have so much energy. I have already started nesting, even. I never, ever did that with Gid-man.
Weight Gain So far: I don’t know, yet. I haven’t been to the dr in about six weeks…I go next week. (I had blood drawn today…yuck!)
Looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl! Seriously, some days I feel ready to pop her out!

Prayer Needs:
-
Energy to take care of Gideon, myself, and the house.
- A steady prayer life and quiet time with Jesus. Everything can get so hectic. I don’t want that to diminish.
- A focus on ministering to people around me and sharing Jesus with people, no matter what is going on in my life.  

No comments :

Post a Comment