Friday, April 4, 2014

Week 37–Ready to Meet My Little Girl!

Week 37Gid vs Ruth2

 

How far along? Almost 37 Weeks
Name: Ruth Judsyn Barker – We’re having a girl!
Best moment this week: Getting a box from my Parents and Grandparents with cute clothes and oatmeal! Also, I got off of bed-rest at the first of the week!
Miss Anything? Tying my shoes. Being comfortable in my skin. Not grunting when I get out of bed or off the couch or out of a chair.
Movement: A lot. She’s High and Low and all over! It really hurts when she moves, though.
Food cravings: Fruit and carrots. Blue Cheese. Iced Tea. From QT. Or a cherry vanilla DP. With sonic ice. Shaved Ice. Watermelon. A big, cheeseburger with TLC fries!
Belly Button in or out? OUT! Pretty much. It never really went back in after Gid, so it was inevitable that it would be out eventually.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both…just ready to not be pregnant. Smile
Weight Gain So far: About 20lbs, I think.
Looking forward to: Meeting this little girl! During this last ultrasound, she was sticking out her tongue and talking! I love it!

Prayer Needs:
-
Endurance for me to last a few more weeks (maybe).
- Patience and clarity as we communicate with new doctors and nurses in broken Portuguese and English in a culture that does things a little differently than in the states.

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
John 16:21

This verse is so true! I don’t remember being this miserable with Gideon at all! Smile

No comments :

Post a Comment