Sunday, March 5, 2017

My First LLR Outfit!



I recently had an online co-party with a LaLaRoe consultant. I paired Trades of Hope accessories to match her LLR outfits. It was a blast learning about each other's companies, while matching fun patterns with TOH jewelry and bags. <3
I love all the different LuLaRoe options. Plain colors and wild patterns, they have something for every style. I love how modest they are and how many options you have! They have everything from skirts, leggings, shirts, dresses, and even kimonos. And multiple styles of each. The patterns are limited, so if you see something you like, you better buy it before it's gone! (Also great because you know nobody else will be rocking your style!)

What do you think your style is??? I love them all, and can see myself wearing all of these outfits!

















I ended up receiving a free pair of leggings and buying an Irma. I liked the combo so much, I bought the TC leggings (I have to roll down the top of them and scrunch up the leggings part, but it is really comfortable, and I don't notice!) and I bought the xs in the Irma. I still need to loose a few pounds a year after my third child, so next time I will probably get the small. But the xs works. (It is a little tight in the arms...)

I was a little worried about buyer's remorse, but I fell in love with them as soon as I opened the package! And if you hear your friends tell you that LLR leggings are like Buttah, they are so right! They are seriously the softest leggings I have ever felt.



I paired it with Trades of Hope Tri-Leaf Earrings, Kenyan Necklace, and Honeybee wrap bracelet. The earrings might look heavy, but they are the lightest pair I have, I think! I don't remember that I have them on unless they hit my neck. <3


I love pairing up with friends for business!

Go check out my Facebook Page and check out the amazing Fair Trade jewelry and accessories that Trades of Hope has for their Spring Line.



For the month of March, handbags (including the leather wallet!) are 20% off! And for every bag purchased, a chick will be donated in your name to a family overseas. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment