Saturday, June 10, 2017

...And baby makes SIX!

SURPRISE!


Coach and I have always wanted a big family. From the very beginning of our relationship (like, first date), we said we wanted 5-6 kids. So, it should be no surprise to anyone that we are pregnant again!!! 

It is funny, though, how this pregnancy happened. I had just weaned Amos at 13 months. Coach and I went to a coach's clinic together. Alone. Together. The first time we had been alone without kids in almost 5 years. So, ever! It was kind of a big deal. It was the first time in almost 6 years that I had my body to myself. I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't nursing. I was free! 

A month later, after a marvelous trip to Boston to see my bestie (by myself with two kids!), I was feeling queezy. I chalked it up to the plane ride. I got horribly motion sick during the plane trip, which I attributed to the stress of being stuck in the blizzard and traveling with two littles by myself. But then I realized that I was over a week late! Apparently, my body wasn't my own.

I was really content with my three littles. This has probably been the first time where I haven't craved another child. But now that I'm pregnant, I am overjoyed! A little nervous about adding another to our mix. And a little terrified of the actual birth (which is also a first for me. You'd think I'd be a pro by now!)

We decided not to find out the gender!!! I would be so happy with either, obviously. And we already have names picked out. Priscilla Lynn for a girl. Jonah Charles for a boy. 

We announced on Facebook on May 4: StarWars Day! I couldn't resist! 

No comments :

Post a Comment