Monday, June 19, 2017

Baby #4 Week 18

I haven't done a maternity countdown in a while! I guess I better start again!

How far along? 18 weeks
Weight Gain: I weighed yesterday, and I have lost a half a pound. (I had lost 5 lbs since I got pregnant, so I am almost to pre-pregnancy weight...)
Maternity clothes? I bought a bunch of maternity shirts and a few pair of jeans a size too large, so I should be good for a little while. :-)
Stretch marks? A couple this time. I haven't had any on my stomach with any of the others, so this is new...and not welcome!
Best moment this week: Going on a family date and taking my oldest shopping. <3
Miss Anything? Being able to run without stopping. I can make it about a mile without needing to walk. But I make it work, and I lift a little still. I want to be fit, and not gain 100lbs with this pregnancy!
Movement: A little at night, and when I drink a (rare) coke or eat a (not so rare) mini chocolate bar.
Food cravings: Salt & Vinegar chips with caramel m&m's.
Have you started to show yet: A little, yes! But it's mostly looking pudgy, not preggo. :-(
Gender: We aren't finding out!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On some days, Off because of swelling other days.
Belly Button in or out? Still in...for now!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been moody for a few years, now.

I cannot believe this pregnancy is already at 18 weeks!!! Not that I'm disappointed at all! I was so very sick my first trimester...even until 13 or 14 weeks. I couldn't eat hardly anything without throwing it all up. And you could forget about cooking! I also was extremely motion sick. Even to the point I couldn't get on my phone or computer. I would get so dizzy and nauseous. But now, I have enough energy to workout again, chase kids, and not be on the couch the whole day. Plus, I can start blogging and get back to doing facebook parties for Trades of Hope.

No comments :

Post a Comment